[nabs-l] cat litter box tips

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 20:32:14 UTC 2017

hello Andrew and all,  sorry, for the late response to this thread. I
have been offline/offlist due to personal issues and, I'm now back
online and, checking up on all of my emails. that's awesome that you
got a cat. I too am getting a kitty in the middle/end of july and, all
of these tips for using the litter box are all great!  again, thanks
for everyone giving good tips/advice and, I will talk to you all soon.
    hugs, amy