[nabs-l] Endorsement of Michael Ausbun for 1st Vice President

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 02:50:09 UTC 2017

Ashley,

We have 25 co-sponsors for HR 1772 last I checked, which is incredible! Hopefully that number will increase.
As far as we know, Michael Ausbun and Vee Gaspa are the only two candidates running for the position of 1st Vice President. Since any member is welcome to run, we will certainly be transparent in making sure our membership knows of anyone else running. I must add, though, that this year is unique in the sense that we have adopted the idea of appointing a nominating committee, as our national board does.

Thanks,
Kathryn