[nabs-l] Bookshare Help Needed Please

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 20:47:59 UTC 2017

Hi Leena,
Yes, you can.  I just prefer the layout when you are only using
the braillenote.
I figured out how to download and find them on the computer.  But
I also thought I'd let everyone know, I got an email from
Bookshare saying that the site is experiencing technical
difficulties, probably due to the security update.
Vejas