[nabs-l] skype problems

Simon Bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 13:32:38 UTC 2017

If you want to add a contact to your skype navigate to the recent messages list by pressing control 2 if you are using the skype scripts. Then press the up arrow until you hear the words search edit blank then you would type the name of the contact you want to add. Then press the down arrow and once you find the contact you want press enter until you find a add to contacts button. If you want to except a contact request go back to your recent messages list and you should land in a separated from the last day you had a recent chat so in my case it would say today separator then Aaron up once and you will hear pending contact request separator and you should see the contact their. Note that this is for the desktop skype client if you are talking about the built in windows ten skype preview app it is different so I would just use the skype desktop client as these instructions will apply. Thanks

Sent from my iPad