[nabs-l] Filmmaking Class

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 16:25:17 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Out of curiosity,
Has anyone taken a course on film making or something similar?
I have no practically useful vision.
I know there are a handful of blind Youtubers but I believe that none
of them were formally trained in filmmaking.

Theoretically I imagine I could have a sighted assistance like in
science lab setting, but  I am not familiar with this area of study at
all.
If anyone has taken a filmmaking course or something similar as a
nearly totally blind person or totally blind person, I would love to
hear your experience and how you went about getting appropriate
accommodations and assistance.

Best,
Miso Kwak