[nabs-l] Experiences at LCB Brianna McDowell

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 21:11:13 UTC 2017

Hi Brianna,
I went to LCB from September 2015 through June 2016.  I think
you'll really like it there.  When I went there were about 35
students or so.  The day is from 8 to 5.  All the classes are
tailored to each person's individual needs.  Wood shop has a set
program, and you need to pass all the levels of Typeability in
computer class, but besides that typically everything is at your
own pace.  There are quite a few restaurants.  My favorite was a
burger place called Cheeburger Cheeburger.  Also, students walk
to school once the OANDM instructor clears them to do so.
Also depending on your religion, there are quite a few places of
worship, and you can make lots of friends from going there
because of Louisiana Tech being in session also.
Hope this helps.  Feel free to ask me any other questions.
Vejas