[nabs-l] Embosser help

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 20:35:20 UTC 2017

Hello Tristan,
Without the original electronic document, no one can say exactly why
the embossed version turned out this way. It sounds like it could be a
margins error or the characters per line limit, or perhaps, the lines
per page limit, have acceded the limits of the size of the page you
were working with. Again,the only way to prove or disprove this theory
is to re-emboss the document with changes to the above parameters.

I hope some of this is helpful to you.
Very best wishes,
Sandra.