[nabs-l] Apps and sites for education

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 04:01:25 UTC 2017

Hi Ashley,
As part of my current Bachelors degree, I am studying to teach English as a
second language. One site that I have found to be a fun addition to my
teaching is: www.getkahoot.com. This is best used if the classroom has a
projector available, and if students have computers/mobile devices available
to play the game(s) you create. Basicly any subject could be reinforced
using a Kahoot game.
I hope this helps, and if I think of any more sites, I'll be sure to pass
them along.

Best wishes, Miranda