[nabs-l] NABS Notes for the months of January and February

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Fri Mar 3 04:22:20 UTC 2017

Greetings NABS,

Thank you all for joining with us at our Nations Capital to lobby for legislation which will promote Security, Opportunity, and Equality for all blind people during Washington Seminar 2017. The turn out was amazing and the student rally was great with all of our speakers. It is through our collective action that we transform dreams into reality.

Attached to this email are the NABS Notes for the months of January and February. We hope you take time to read through them as there are lots of good announcements included. Please consider taking time to apply for the national scholarship as well as your local state scholarship. Thank you and if you have any questions or comments please contact Bryan at
bjduarte at asu.edu <mailto:bjduarte at asu.edu>

http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-notes-january-and-february <http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-notes-january-and-february>
Enjoy!

Bryan Duarte | software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D Student
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President