[nabs-l] Music App on Iphone 6

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 20:08:21 UTC 2017

Hi Vejas,

To echo David Andrews, I suspect that is the case as well.
Sometimeseven if you double-tap and just accidentally hit a second
finger on the screen once, the IPhone will take that as a two-finger
double-tap.  I just tested it after making sure my music app was
closed, and it shuffled my library automatically.

Another possibility might be that Siri is picking up on noise.
Sometimes, if my phone is in my pocket or a bag, the home button might
get pressed and SIri will pick up on speech it hears around.  I've
pulled my phone out of my bag to find it playing music before, and
suspect that is the case.  Sometimes if you have headphones in and the
play button on the remote is pressed, the play button could start your
music playing, too.

HTH

On 3/8/17, David Andrews via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> The command to start and stop music is a two-finger double tap.  This
> has happened to me, and I suspect you issued the command somehow
> without realizing it.
>

> Dave
>
> At 12:11 AM 3/8/2017, you wrote:
>>Hi All,
>>I have a question related to the I-Phone and was wondering if this
>>might be a Voice-Over issue or if anyone has experienced
>>this.  Sometimes, for no apparent reason, a track that I did not
>>select will play when I am not even in the music app.  When I tried
>>to close the music app in the app-switcher, I saw that I had not
>>even had the music app open.  Does anyone know how I might be able to fix
>> this?
>>Thanks,
>>Vejas

> NABS-L: