[nabs-l] useful podcasts and conference lines

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 11 21:28:53 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I’m looking for resources for someone new to blindness and myself. I wanted resources about blindness technology, daily living and support groups.

What podcasts and chat lines might be useful for this? I know about Hadley Seminars which are archived. I’ve found them very useful and I’m downloading those for this person. I also use FS CAST, the podcast of Freedom Scientific. What other podcasts might be useful?

Thanks.

Ashley