[nabs-l] google docs help

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 03:20:32 UTC 2017

I would not say that I am an expert, but I'll say what I do know. Basically, you want to make sure screen reader support is enabled and that command is control-alt-z. You also want to turn off the virtual cursor and you can do this by pressing insert and z twice quickly. You can essentially access menus as you would in an older version of microsoft word, except the you press alt-shift-f for the file menu instead of alt-f. In order for you to be able to navigate the document a little faster, it seems to work better if you go to accessibility under settings and turn on braille support, even if you are not using a braille display. There is also a way to access a list of commands, which you can also find in the accessibility settings.