[nabs-l] Fwd: [Jobs] {Disarmed} FW: New/Current Job Opportunities at GSA Open to the Public (All U.S. Citizens)

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:58:54 UTC 2017


Who do we sent our resume to. The link is not working.
Thanks,


Shikha. 

> On Mar 28, 2017, at 10:22 AM, Bobbi Pompey via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> Bobbi A. L. Pompey
> (336) 988-6375
> bobbipompey at gmail.com
> 
> "Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" James Baldwin 
> 
> Begin forwarded message:
> 
>> From: Michelle Clark via Jobs <jobs at nfbnet.org>
>> Date: March 28, 2017 at 12:21:11 AM EDT
>> To: <jobs at nfbnet.org>
>> Cc: Michelle Clark <mcikeyc at aol.com>
>> Subject: [Jobs] {Disarmed} FW: New/Current Job Opportunities at GSA Open to the Public (All U.S. Citizens)
>> Reply-To: Jobs for the Blind <jobs at nfbnet.org>
>> 
>> fyi          
>> 
>> From: GSA Jobs Alert [mailto:gsa at notify.gsa.gov] 
>> Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 5:02 PM
>> To: mcikeyc at aol.com
>> Subject: New/Current Job Opportunities at GSA Open to the Public (All U.S. Citizens)
>> 
>> You are subscribed to Vacancies Open to the Public for GSA, General Services Administration. This information has recently been updated, and is now available.
>> 
>> Student Trainee (Business and Industry)
>> 
>> Job Announcement Number:
>> 1709406VBOTR1
>> Location Name:
>> Phoenix, Arizona; Tucson, Arizona; Laguna Niguel, California; Los Angeles, California; Oakland, California; Pasadena, California; Sacramento, California; San Diego, California; San Francisco, California; San Jose, California; Honolulu, Hawaii; Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada
>> Department: 
>> General Services Administration
>> Agency: 
>> Public Buildings Service
>> Occupation Code: 
>> 1199
>> Pay Plan: 
>> GS
>> Appointment Duration: 
>> Excepted Appointment NTE 09/30/2017. May be converted to career/career conditional appointments.
>> Opening Date: 
>> Monday, March 27, 2017
>> Closing Date: 
>> Monday, April 3, 2017
>> Job Status: 
>> Full-time Part-time
>> Salary: 
>> $28,886.00 to $44,579.00 / Per Year
>> Pay Grade(s): 
>> 04 to 04
>> Who May Apply: 
>> Current students enrolled at least half-time in an accredited high school, college (including 4-year colleges/universities, community colleges, and junior colleges); professional, technical, vocational, and trade school; advanced degree programs; or other qualifying educational institution pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate.
>> Job Summary: 
>> GSA has been repeatedly named by the Partnership for Public Service as one of the 'Best Places to Work in the Federal Government'. As a summer student trainee, you will perform assignments designed to develop competencies in several occupational areas Positions are located in the Public Buildings Service. Multiple vacancies may be filled from this announcement as needed. This position is being announced under the Pathways Student Internship Program. This Program is designed to provide students enrolled in a wide variety of educational institutions, from high school to graduate level, with opportunities to work in agencies and explore Federal careers while still in school and while getting paid for the work performed. Students may be promoted up to the GS-11 level while in the Intern program, and students who successfully complete the program may be eligible for conversion to a permanent job in the civil service, up to grade GS-12 depending on the requirements of the position. Additional information about the Internship Program can be found at http://www.opm.gov/HiringReform/Pathways/program/interns/
>> Student Trainee (Program Support)
>> 
>> Job Announcement Number:
>> 1709407VBOTR1
>> Location Name:
>> Phoenix, Arizona; Tucson, Arizona; Laguna Niguel, California; Los Angeles, California; Oakland, California; Pasadena, California; Sacramento, California; San Diego, California; San Francisco, California; San Jose, California; Honolulu, Hawaii; Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada
>> Department: 
>> General Services Administration
>> Occupation Code: 
>> 0399
>> Pay Plan: 
>> GS
>> Appointment Duration: 
>> Not-To-Exceed 09/30/2017. May be converted to career/career conditional appointments.
>> Opening Date: 
>> Monday, March 27, 2017
>> Closing Date: 
>> Monday, April 3, 2017
>> Job Status: 
>> Full-time
>> Salary: 
>> $29,356.00 to $45,823.00 / Per Year
>> Pay Grade(s): 
>> 04 to 04
>> Who May Apply: 
>> Current students enrolled at least half-time in an accredited high school, college (including 4-year colleges/universities, community colleges, and junior colleges); professional, technical, vocational, and trade school; advanced degree programs; or other qualifying educational institution pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate.
>> Job Summary: 
>> As a summer intern at GSA, you will actively participate as a team member and assist in administrative tasks in support of day to day operations. GSA has been repeatedly named as one of the ' Best Places to Work ' in the Federal Government'. LEARN MORE about why you should choose GSA. This position is being announced under the Pathways Student Internship Program. This Program is designed to provide students enrolled in a wide variety of educational institutions with opportunities to work in agencies and explore Federal careers while still in school and while getting paid for the work performed. Additional information about the Internship Program can be found here . At this time we are filling multiple vacancies in many different locations. Interested candidates may select up to 3 locations.
>> 
>> STAY CONNECTED:
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> SUBSCRIBER SERVICES:
>> Manage Subscriptions  |  Unsubscribe All  |  Help
>> 
>> This email was sent to mcikeyc at aol.com on behalf of General Services Administration  · 1800 F St. NW · Washington, DC 20405  ·  866-606-8220
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Jobs mailing list
>> Jobs at nfbnet.org
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/jobs_nfbnet.org
>> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Jobs:
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/jobs_nfbnet.org/pompey2010%40yahoo.com
> _______________________________________________
> NABS-L mailing list
> NABS-L at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nabs-l_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NABS-L:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/desai1shikha%40gmail.com



More information about the NABS-L mailing list