[nabs-l] Want money? Apply by this Friday!

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 23:16:06 UTC 2017

Students,

                The National Federation of the Blind's National Scholarship
Program is accepting applications until This Friday, march 31! It is a quick
application, and definitely worth applying to, so don't wait any longer.

I very much encourage each of you to put your name out there and apply! I
received a scholarship 3 years ago; and that is exactly how I learned about
this incredible organization. Now, I am president of NABS and so happy to
call each of you a part of my Federation family.

Visit nfb.org/scholarships to apply.

Good luck, fellow students,

Kathryn Webster

President | National Association of Blind Students