[nabs-l] Braille Math question

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 23:13:46 UTC 2017

Hi Mikayla,
I am a Braille user myself, and I think I used to write out the new
expression after I cancel out so I can easily remember and access what
I am doing.
For example, let's say you are calculating the following:
2/x * x/5

In this case you would cancel out the two x.
For the next step, I would braille out
2/1 * 1/5
Which yields an answer of 2/5

I know this is a simple example but I hope this gives an idea of what
I am talking about.
Best,
Miso