[nabs-l] California Association of Blind Students Meeting

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Thu May 4 03:10:36 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am emailing on behalf of the California Association of Blind
Students which is, of course, a proud chapter of NABS. We will be
having our May conference call in exactly two weeks from today. Come
join us for fun and thought-provoking discussions! We encourage all
blind students in California especially to join us. We are always
eager for new members. You have a voice... Come share your thoughts
with us as to how we can work to improve the lives of blind students!