[nabs-l] AIM High?

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 23:53:23 UTC 2017

I highly doubt that in today's society, there are blind dropouts, that act is addressing that there are specific guidelines towards universities to keep them in line when it comes to accessibility issues across all online platforms and situations, and congress and us are working on getting this bill in to an official law to be in affect, that way we could finally have a more equal college and work life as equal individuals. Sent from my iPhone