[nabs-l] BrailleNote Touch display problem

Lucy Sirianni lucysirianni at gmail.com
Sun May 14 23:54:03 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm a new BrailleNote Touch user (still much more familiar with
the Apex), and I'm hoping someone here can help me with a problem
I'm currently having with my Braille display.  I was using the
unit earlier today with no problem, but then it ran out of
battery power, and when I restarted it after plugging it in, the
Braille dots not in use were all slightly raised (not quite as
much as when the BrailleNote is turned off, but almost).  Is
there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks!

Lucy

Lucy Sirianni
Doctoral Candidate and Graduate Student Instructor, Department of
English, University of California, Berkeley
Vice President of Inclusive Excellence and Social Action, Lydia
Maria Child Society