[nabs-l] Convention LocN/What Will Be There

Jordan Scheffer jordaneve22 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 15:05:36 UTC 2017

Ok, thank you so much Cricket!

Also, I know this isn't really related to this, but I just thought I'd
mention that, well, I'm Jordan, and I'm a girl who, a long, long, long time
ago, sent you a letter in braille to you since at the time you lived in
Hawaii, and for some reason I had a fascination with Hawaiian/Polynesian
culture. This was when I was around six or five years old, BTW.

I'm not sure if you remember me, but I remember you, and it seems like
you're pretty successful now!!!! Awesome!!!!!