[nabs-l] JAWS

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 03:48:40 UTC 2017

Hello,
I was hoping someone who uses JAWS could help me out.  I have
been on JAWS 18 at work since November.  I have noticed within
the past couple months, JAWS has a tendency to crash.  Most of
the time when this happens, I can get JAWS 17 started or turn on
Nvda, but on Friday, it locked up to the point where I could not
perform any keystrokes, not even standard Windows keystrokes like
alt fbled.  I later determined from Nvda that Outlook had stopped
responding, but when this causes JAWS to lock up and prevent me
from doing keystrokes, there's a problem.  What I ended up doing
was pressing the power button to initiate a shutdown and then
boot up again.  IT did a scan of my computer and couldn't find
anything.  Therefore, has anyone else experienced similar issues
when using JAWS 18 on Windows 7? JAWS 17 never did this.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay