[nabs-l] OT: Selling BrailleSense U2 QWERT and Congratulations

Keight Best bestca21 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 16:20:20 UTC 2017

Hello fellow NABS members,

First off, I would like to congratulate all of the scholarship
winners!! I am super pumped for all of you!

Secondly, if this in inappropriate please feel free to delete... I am
selling my BrailleSense U2 QWERTY that I purchased at the 2015
national convention. I have only used the device twice and it is in
great working condition. It comes in it's original packaging as well
(since I'm a stickler for keeping my stuff in great condition). My
sale price is $1,200. If you are interested in it and want to give it
a loving home please message me off list. I'll be including free
shipping and insurance on it as well as a tracking number.
Thank you!
Cheers,
Caitlin