[nabs-l] Some Questions regarding the NFB National Convention

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 04:46:38 UTC 2017

Hi Ms. Catherine. Thanks so much! I am not so sure fif I wil be able to stay for the entire convention. So now my question is, when the NABS wil meet at the convention? I'm just wondering.  I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks so much!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 Sent from my iPad Running IOS 9.3.4