[nabs-l] Formatting Question with Word and JAWS

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Wed May 24 15:19:52 UTC 2017

Hi, Sarah.

In your footer design (assuming you want your page numbers at the bottom), set your document up for "different first page, no footer".

If you want your page numbers at the top, do this in the headers and you will be able to define your header for your title page and then have your header for the rest of the document be however you need it to be. Just be sure that you have the "continuous" feature set. Otherwise the page numbering will start over at 1 if you press ctrl+enter.