[nabs-l] Braille Music

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 21:32:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've taken the Braille Cusic Reading course through Hadley. It was helpful for me. I am also planning to take the Keyboard Braille Music course.

HTH,
Ahbee

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:4-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:4-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬
‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:19‬ ‭NIV‬