[nabs-l] MathML and jaws

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri May 26 02:09:47 UTC 2017

All:

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to disable MathML rendering
with jaws. I was looking up a formula on wikipedia, but it's literally
converting a whole formula plus a bunch of other stuff into all text
instead of just x^2, then to make things even more irritating you can't
arrow through the englishified version, but you have to listen to it
spoken because arrowing once to the right skips over the entire phrase.
I'd be happier just going back to the LaTex output that Wikipedia used
to show. Is this possible?

Thanks,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<http://linkedin.com/in/tylerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>