[nabs-l] Urgent: iPhone not responding

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 04:16:47 UTC 2017

Hi all!
Have you tried connecting it up to your computer and restoring it with ITunes?

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown

 Sent From My GMail EMail account On My IPhone SE. Typed to you with my Keys To Go blue tooth Keyboard, the only keyboard I know to work with an IPhone SE.