[nabs-l] Urgent: iPhone not responding

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat May 27 16:57:01 UTC 2017

Lucy,

A half hour is a little long but not that unusual in my experience with updates.  I don't know why some go more quickly than others, but I would generally wait at least a half hour before I started to worry, and maybe even a little longer.  When the update is actually being applied, the phone is completely unresponsive as you have already discovered, but that is when it is critical to not interrupt the update.  I'm glad it completed successfully.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson