[nabs-l] windows azure

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon May 29 20:09:10 UTC 2017

Marvin:

Though there doubtless are some on this list who would be able to help you,
you may find a more resourcefull knowledge base on our NFB in Computer
Science listserv. This can be found and subscribed to by visiting the
following link: http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbcs_nfbnet.org. I
hope this helps.

Chris