[nabs-l] ACT and SAT and PSAT Preparation

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 22:12:44 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I was wondering about what y'all's scores were on the ACT, SAT, and PSAT? How did you prepare for these tests as welb? I need to prepare, and I wanted to get some advice from y'all. I also wanted to know how well you all did! Thanks!

Respectfully yours,
Ahbee

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:4-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:4-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬
‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:19‬ ‭NIV‬