[nabs-l] LSAT help

Alosha Moore aloshamoorenfb at gmail.com
Wed May 31 22:13:08 UTC 2017

It is very important to diagram the logic games out in order to keep track of the correlations. You might try using an XL spreadsheet, A Microsoft Word document, or a tactile drawing board. You might join the Law list as another good resource.
Happy studying, Alosha Moore.

Juris doctorate. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged,