[nabs-l] LSAT help

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 22:54:41 UTC 2017

Hello Syed,

So it did not take me very long to find and email from the blind lawyers email list describing how to use an excel spread sheet for the logic games. I sent it to you privately off list, but I can post it publicly on the email list if anyone else would be interested in it.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone