[nabs-l] MLA style and creating headers

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 06:46:23 UTC 2017

*Hello Ashley,*
*I hope this info. answers your questions about headers. *
*Microsoft Word 2013, click here or read on:*

   1. From the menu, click on the Insert tab.
   2. On the toolbar that appears, choose the Page Number option.
   3. Select the option you want (usually top of the page).
   4. Go to the menu, at the top of the page, under Header and Footer
   Tools, click the box that says Different first page.

James Hulme
Member, NFB of NJ
908-868-2836
jim.hulme at gmail.com