[nabs-l] Fundraising

Janae Burgmeier janae.burgmeier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:23:26 UTC 2017

Dear students!
Please join us for the fundraising call tonight (Monday). at 9 eastern. We are excited to discuss updates to projects and would love to see YOU get involved and help raise funds for NABS so we can do exciting things like send students to Washington Seminar and help states grow their student divisions. We wouldn’t be able to do any of it without you lovely people and your dedication. So join us. We put the fun in fundraising! (Yes. I just made a terrible pun. I’m deeply sorry)

Call in info!

‭(712) 770-5197;265669‬

Janae.
Fundraising co-chair