[nabs-l] Question about being blind and turning 18

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Nov 11 06:54:34 UTC 2017

I could be wrong -- but I think most jury
selection lists come from voter registration
lists. So, until you register to vote, you are
unlikely to be called. Also, I am 64, and have
only been called for jury duty twice, and only
had to actually go once.  So, it just isn't that likely for most of us.

Dave