[nabs-l] Don’t Be a Passenger, Be a Driver

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 16:56:57 UTC 2017

Dear Federationists.

A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of attending the Illinois Annual
Convention. There, at the banquet, President Riccobono encouraged us all to
change the role that we play in our lives. Much too often blind people are
forced into passenger roles. It is upon us to wake up and be drivers. I
challenge each single one of you to stop being a passenger, take the wheel
and be a driver.

For us students, we need the access to do so. Therefore, take a stand,
right a personal testimony letter and seize your complacency.

Attached to this email find three documents. One is a letter template you
can fill out that practically writes the letter for you. The other two
attachments are example letters you can look at for inspiration.

Write your letter and send it to me at SyedRizviNFB at GMail.com.

Cordially,

     Syed Rizvi

SyedRizviNFB at GMail.com

413-250-3523