[nabs-l] Fundraising Call Next Monday!

Dustin Cather cather_dustin at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 04:24:21 UTC 2017

Hello all!
I would like to welcome you to the NABS fundraising call next Monday November 20th at 9PM Eastern time.We will be discussing fantastic fundraising opportunities that you could be a part of. This is a fun and exciting way to get more involved with NABS, and we would love for you to join us.
  Call in to the conference line at: 712-770-5197 and enter the access code of 265669 when asked. Again, the call will be held on Monday November 20th at 9PM Eastern.  We hope to see you there!   Dustin Cather:Co-Chair of the NABS Fundraising Committee.