[nabs-l] Using Google Apps with a Screenreader

Santiago santiago.blue.hernandez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 01:04:16 UTC 2017

Hi Kelly,
I don't own a BrailleNote Touch, but I can say that I successfully use Google Docs with VoiceOver on the Mac, and NVDA and JAWS on Windows. It's not the best experience, but it's accessible. The accessibility help articles provided by Google are very helpful. Also, make sure you're using either an older version of Firefox, any prior to Version 57, or the latest version of Chrome.

Sent from my iPhone