[nabs-l] Tonight: Join MASSABS

Roper, Meaghan ropermeaghan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 17:56:17 UTC 2017

Hey there fellow students!

Thanksgiving break is coming up, and it's almost time for finals,. We are all feeling the pressure that comes with the end of the semester.

The Massachusetts Association of Blind Students knows these feelings all too well, and so we are hosting a conference call to talk about things like the transition from high school to college, the accessibility of classroom materials, the stress of exams and papers, and much more. MASSABS invites you to bring your questions and concerns that pop up throughout the semester to this call so that all students can provide support for one another and exchange tips and tricks on making the rest of the semester and our academic careers fly by with ease.

The date, time, and call number/code are listed below. The MASSABS board looks forward to chatting with you all, and learning your best tips to survive the semester!

When: Wednesday, November 15th at 8pm

Call number: 515-739-1015

Call code: 882251578

Sincerely,