[nabs-l] Accessible Math Practice

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 17:19:34 UTC 2017

Hi there friends,

I am wondering if anybody knows of any resources for practicing various levels and forms of math that are Screen reader accessible. Due to some logistical issues at my school, I am going to need to retake the Accuplacer math portion, and thus far the math questions of all of the practice materials I have found online are not accessible. I am also beginning to wonder if the Accuplacer itself will be accessible, because the last time I took it, I did not take the test independently and was using a human reader. So, to that end, I am also wondering if anybody has had success taking the math portion of the Accuplacer using a screen reader.

Thank you all very much and I look forward to hearing from you!

Ellana Crew, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Website: nfbmd.org/students
Facebook: facebook.com/mdabs.federation