[nabs-l] Essay and short answer questions on exams?

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 05:39:19 UTC 2017

Hi Emma,

Generally the essay/short answer questions will cover material that you've studied in class. Preparing for them is just like preparing for other parts of exam, knowing your material well. If you're concerned about writing a timed essay, such as on the ACT, I suggest writing practice essays. There are a whole lot of writing prompts online you can use. If you're worried about essays on AP tests, such as DBQ's, I'm sure your teacher will have you practice those in class. Hope this is helpful.

All Best,
Sophie Trist