[nabs-l] giving powerpoint presentations

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 14:36:33 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm wondering how you all handle giving PowerPoint presentations?
Specifically, how do you handle changing slides/making sure you are on
the correct slide? Normally, students use the desktop computer in the
classroom to upload and display their PowerPoint, which of course
presents some challenges for me. I haven't given many individual
PowerPoint presentations in college, and for some reason I'm
completely forgetting how I handled this in high school.

Danielle