[nabs-l] college essay

Roper, Meaghan ropermeaghan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 13:11:44 UTC 2017

Hi Nesma,

There are plenty of online resources available for writing college essays. There are some podcasts on iTunes, as well as articles and websites available through Google. Additionally, I believe the Princeton Review provides examples. You can usually also find some examples on the website of the university that you are applying to. Best of luck.

Meaghan Roper
Wheelock college | Class of 2018