[nabs-l] Happy Thanksgiving from the NABS Board to you!

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 12:43:30 UTC 2017

Fellow students,

Thanksgiving is always a special time to take a moment out of our busy lives
in order to give thanks to those people we are most thankful for each day.
Whether you spent this holiday with family, friends, your partner, or solo,
you deserve to know that we are thankful for you. The National Association
of Blind Student's leadership team looks to our membership for guidance,
advice, and ideas as we direct the ship forward. This year is very special
as we recently celebrated our fifty years of progress. This means, our
energy is high, our eagerness is unmeasurable, and our passion for change is
at the forefront of our work. For me, NABS has taught leadership,
mentorship, advocacy, and provided me with resources I could not find
anywhere else. For you, NABS could have given you friendship, guidance,
opportunity, etc. Throughout the year, we like to hear how NABS has helped
you. More importantly, we want to hear how NABS can help you - where
challenges exist, where unanswered questions rise, and where a blind friend
may assist in a big decision. We strive to be that outlet for you.

We hope you know how thankful we are for you today and always.

Love,

Kathryn C. Webster

President