[nabs-l] Good News

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 21:51:46 UTC 2017

Outstanding.

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Emma Mitchell
via NABS-L
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 4:37 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Emma Mitchell <emitchell927 at icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Good News

Great!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 24, 2017, at 2:45 PM, roanna bacchus via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

> Dear Students,
>
> I hope all of you are doing well.  I have some good news to share with
you.  Last week I received an email from my Division of Blind Services
counselor stating that my request to upgrade to the BrailleNote Touch was
approved at the local level.  She is waiting on a cost estimate from the
vendor before all documents are submitted to the District Administrator.  On
Monday November 24th, I have an interview at the Lighthouse of Central
Florida for the afternoon receptionist position.  Hope to hear from you
soon.

NABS-L:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/emitchell927%40icloud.co