[nabs-l] Seeking resources for a blind intern student

Jessica Williams jaw1431 at jagmail.southalabama.edu
Sun Oct 1 23:35:47 UTC 2017

No, they have not started their intern the  College of education  have reached out to the department of Student Disability Services and wanted to know    do the students need to have a reader in the classroom or not, And if so do vocational rehab   Sponsor  this type of accommodation  ? And do the University find the reader for the  intern student?     if this  is  a proper accommodation.

Sent from my iPhone