[nabs-l] Rhodes scholars with disabilities

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 15:13:29 UTC 2017

Firstly, congratulations! This is quite the accomplishment already.

As for contacting the subject of the NYT article or similar, you could try
looking him up on LinkedIn or Facebook. I've had sighted people look me up
that way to discuss mainstream scholarships so it's not that uncommon. It'll
be a good example of using your available resources should that come up in
an interview and is great networking prep for your future job search.
I found a few students through Google - do you necessarily need them to be
American?
Sarah