[nabs-l] Fwd: Share Your #WhyEyeFight Story

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:56:31 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I wholeheartedly agree with all you guys.  This is very
disturbing that this is happening again.  By the way, I believe
that when it happened the last time, there was a message that
went out asking us to send videos about the different things that
we are capable of.  I strongly suggest  doing this and sending
them to the organization if possible, so that they can see that
we're people just like them, who just happen to be bl; that IS
NOT what holds us back.  In the videos, we could maybe share a
short description of our life story (like what we're studying in
college, what jobs people might be doing etc), followed by a
specific action/talent we are capable of doing, like saying hello
in another language or playing the piano (or any other musical
instrument).

Thanks again for  sharing,

Sami