[nabs-l] Join MASSABS for a Conference Call

Meaghan Roper ropermeaghan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 13:35:00 UTC 2017

Hey there students!

As we reach the mid-semester mark, we start feeling the pressures of just
having finished our midterms only too learn that it's time to start working
on our final papers, projects, and studying for final exams.

The Massachusetts Association of Blind Students knows these feelings all
too well, and so we are hosting a conference call to talk about things like
the transition from high school to college, the accessibility of classroom
materials, the stress of exams and papers, and much more. MASSABS invites
you to bring your questions and concerns that pop up throughout the
semester to this call so that all students can provide support for one
another and exchange tips and tricks on making the rest of the semester and
our academic careers fly by with ease.

The date, time, and call number/code are listed below. The MASSABS board
looks forward to chatting with you all, and learning your best tips to
survive the semester!

When: Wednesday, November 15th at 8pm

Call number: 515-739-1015

Call code: 882251578