[nabs-l] SPSS Statistics Software

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Tue Sep 5 03:00:41 UTC 2017

Evening, Jason,

         Good on you for being open in the first place and exercising
beneffits associatedd with a, get this, human reader! That's
independence if you ask me, unlike  resorting to equivalent yet
synthetic means of doing the same thing. Using synthethized
substitutes in my opinion does not emphasize independence in the same
way does having facility necessary to instruct and relevantly
question a sighted reader. That's how it's always been before they
came up with computer substitutes!