[nabs-l] SPSS Statistics Software

David B Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Sep 6 02:27:30 UTC 2017

If people aren't able to get the answers they need here -- concerning
statistics software, then we have some other applicable lists here on
nfbnet.org that might help, all at http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/

There is blindmath, nfb-science and blindrug the blind r users group.
All have good people on them.

Dave

--
David Andrews and long white cane harry!
dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org